swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  barney on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:51 pm

chill chill...there is no need for war in here. everyone needs to play their part in this game. arguing wont make things better. what ever u do in this game never ever think or urself only. this is a team game and with out a team u cannot win this game. so when u play this game stick to ur formation and know what u suppose to do in this game. be as efficient as possible in every maps and we'll do fine.

this saturday will be another test for us. to see if we can get through this game as a TEAM!
avatar
barney
Boomer

Posts : 506
Points : 581
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Risk Tournament
Winner 2010[/td][td]Safest Throw
2011
2012[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2012 (12)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td]Most Bonus
Points 2012 (6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Highest point
winning 2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
0/100  (0/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
17/20  (17/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 pm

barney wrote:chill chill...there is no need for war in here. everyone needs to play their part in this game. arguing wont make things better. what ever u do in this game never ever think or urself only. this is a team game and with out a team u cannot win this game. so when u play this game stick to ur formation and know what u suppose to do in this game. be as efficient as possible in every maps and we'll do fine.

this saturday will be another test for us. to see if we can get through this game as a TEAM!

I agree that arguing wont make things better, but then simply complain and insult people is truely unacceptable. I am no shorter time playing this game than others here, I am not an idiot reasoning something ridiculous nonsense. I have proof to my ideas and strategies that may work, although may not 100%, and some of you may not accept my proposal due to certain reason, I accept this fact. If any of you think that youre better than me, prove your idea or strategy works, I certainly accept it, but dont need to criticize of my skill or techniques. If any of you think sniper rifle is more easier to use than any other guns, try it and prove yourself that your skill is outmost better than mine. I will certainly quit using sniper. So dont think sohai say something really sohai, Dai Lan Ngong is the 1 will be saying that only.
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:04 pm

tofumaster wrote:ok....like that i stay in the back lor...haha....better still u go move like me and attract boomer....we will see what happen after that Smile

Dont worry, I wont fight like youre fighting now for sure! Arrow elephant
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  tofuemperor on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:56 pm

skl2010 wrote:
barney wrote:chill chill...there is no need for war in here. everyone needs to play their part in this game. arguing wont make things better. what ever u do in this game never ever think or urself only. this is a team game and with out a team u cannot win this game. so when u play this game stick to ur formation and know what u suppose to do in this game. be as efficient as possible in every maps and we'll do fine.

this saturday will be another test for us. to see if we can get through this game as a TEAM!

I agree that arguing wont make things better, but then simply complain and insult people is truely unacceptable. I am no shorter time playing this game than others here, I am not an idiot reasoning something ridiculous nonsense. I have proof to my ideas and strategies that may work, although may not 100%, and some of you may not accept my proposal due to certain reason, I accept this fact. If any of you think that youre better than me, prove your idea or strategy works, I certainly accept it, but dont need to criticize of my skill or techniques. If any of you think sniper rifle is more easier to use than any other guns, try it and prove yourself that your skill is outmost better than mine. I will certainly quit using sniper. So dont think sohai say something really sohai, Dai Lan Ngong is the 1 will be saying that only.

aaiii....i guess this happen when someone take L4D too seriously.
avatar
tofuemperor
Horde

Posts : 436
Points : 529
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 33
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
43/100  (43/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
12/20  (12/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 pm

tofumaster wrote:aaiii....i guess this happen when someone take L4D too seriously.

You still dont understand. If I tell you youre just SOAFB, what do you think? Will you take it lightly? If you take it easy then ok.
Everyday I just repeat what I say to you.
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  tofuemperor on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:09 pm

ohh.....haha...i never knew you are so siu hei....hahahahaha lol!
avatar
tofuemperor
Horde

Posts : 436
Points : 529
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 33
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
43/100  (43/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
12/20  (12/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Ok la then youre honoured from me as the only SOAB. Cheers!
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum