swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  barney on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 am

now this is another hard campaign as expected from all of us.

1st map
-took us 1 hour and 45 mins to pass this freaking map!
-from the starting to the passing the river area we took more than expected damage
-really need cooperative not to get too much hurt when reaching the river to get on the boat
-best place to hide when waiting for the boat to come is upstairs in the room.
-2 will guard the rear door and the rest of them will guard 1 window each. just sit inside the room and camp.
-make sure kill all SI before reaching IN the room extremely important
-camping below the the empty space is the best choice as we're open to all attack. at least in the room upstairs we can focus on 1 area.
-when tank come we need coordination to 1 run and 3 shoot from far

2nd map
-we pass this map with 2 retry only
-the hardest i would say is the plane area
-i suggest 1 jaga the plane door , 2 jaga the plant wing left and right and 1 in front facing the wing tip

3rd map
-this 1 is a killer map.
-seriously need super coordination from all players
-must not take too much damage else we're fuck when we reach the area where we need to climb up the roof and get to the top
-when we face tank must be at least in good running condition to that 1 can when being chased by tank and the rest of them shoot

4th map
-not yet reach also

now here is my player review

AOSH
-i noticed use secondary (pistol) too much in panic event (when horde is coming)
-u should really use your primary weapon 1st and rely on secondary weapon only when we're not facing hordes and shooting zombie far away
-when got zombie come running at 1 of your team mate direction must use primary to shoot coz secondary weapon fire rate is slow so chances you will not kill the zombie in time and zombie will deal 20 or 10 damage to ur teammate
-dont worry about hitting ur team mate with ur machine gun...just make sure u kill the zombie before reaching them.
-this will improve ur accuracy too.
-just dont simply waste primary bullets and use secondary only when shooting non moving zombie or when ur ran our of primary ammo.

TOFU
-the most sohai team mate ever
-this sohai leave 3 fucking team mate down and run to get the boat on 1st map where there is no more infected.....WTF
-at time rush infront like rambo coz dulan already restart too many times but end up getting alot of damage to himself which causes team mate burden
-should learn how to stick together and go with the flow and not just run too far ahead alone

SKL
-the most efficient player i would say
-tank and SI slayer with his sniper
-just dont run infront of his firing area else u might get hurt alot

conclusion
-when facing tank please in form ur team mate who tank is chasing so the running can just concentrate running and let the rest of them do the job shooting tank
-if the tank chase the person who cannot run at full speed then sorry la...that person most likely to be downed by tank
-if tank change target chasing or stop to pick up a stone to throw please inform the runner ASAP so he can go and run hide so the rock wont kena hit by tank
-dont rely too much on hand gun in panic event. primary weapon exist for a reason and its to kill zombie easier
-use hand gun only when ur shooting zombie who is not moving too much and far away
close range combat please use primary weapon
-dont ever run in front of a person shooting...if tertembak coz the zombie too close to u then its ok just dont do it too much
-be patient and play SMART....not HARD
avatar
barney
Boomer

Posts : 506
Points : 581
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Risk Tournament
Winner 2010[/td][td]Safest Throw
2011
2012[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2012 (12)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td]Most Bonus
Points 2012 (6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Highest point
winning 2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
0/100  (0/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
17/20  (17/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  tofuemperor on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:49 am

as expected swamp fever is a very hard campaign. at the first map i made a mistake by leaving all the downed fellas.....haha...my bad my bad....
anyway this time i notice on numerous occasions, tank can to wipe us out. A few times of restart is because of this. swamp water is really the enemy here.

regarding barney saying im rushing way ahead, well i think it's pretty justified on all times. sometimes when im assaulted where is the backup? izzit bcos im too far ahead or u guys are just too slow or bcos nobody is following me?? am i too fast?? i dun think so. in green health we all cant outrun each other.
am i causing burden to you all by being attacked/ downed too many times? bull crap. i am right in front of 3 guys and nobody even shoot down the zombies? when ru guys looking? I believe the most basic thing here. Strike b4 enemy strike first. being on the frontline can easily clear out a lot of SIs especially boomer.

am i the only one downed most of the time? no. we all are quite even in this case. seriously if you all want to start counting go ahead. only the finale credit can be the real judge. and if u want to argue, dun forget who is in front most of the time.

one more thing, when i move ahead i notice as always nobody really follows. seriously i dunno why? horde? SI? not that i want to be leader or anything. just that common sense tells me when coast is clear just move ahead. yea sometimes i do get ambush by a few zombies but isnt that the role of backup? i cannot predict where they are coming from.

sure, i can always stay behind if u guys want it that way. others can just go ahead in front of me. i can become a good backup Smile plz dun ask me to stick closely together. this is bcos i cannot find any angle to kill the zombies or cover u guys. sticking together are very prone to friendly fire.

anyway here is strategy against tank at swamp area:
- it's quite obvious fire attack wont last longer, but it's better than nothing
- i believe we cannot outrun tank in swamp even in good health, so stay off swamp if possible
- perhaps boomer bile is more effective here (slowing the tank)?, we can try it
- SIs do appear during tank presence, kill it first
- even though it is open swamp there are actually a lot of hidden corner. barney & i were cornered once by those pointed stoned and attacked by zombies.
i suggest run around big trees on land.
avatar
tofuemperor
Horde

Posts : 436
Points : 529
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 33
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
43/100  (43/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
12/20  (12/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  barney on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 am

starting u dont really rush ahead but after a few round of restart (1st and 3rd map proven) u get more damage than us. i am front liner and will try and cover ur ass too but when u get too far ahead of us it just makes this hard to shoot. playing expert we cant rush on too fast that is for sure as we will never know where the zombie comes. sometimes go fast sometimes go slow....depending on situation. i will be ur backup as much as possible but when we're shooting zombie just dont go too far ahead unless zombie situation is under control. but still not advice able.

so this saturday lan party event at tofu house will be to get to finale and finish it off in 1 day. i believe we have the skills to do it just need some team work here.
avatar
barney
Boomer

Posts : 506
Points : 581
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Risk Tournament
Winner 2010[/td][td]Safest Throw
2011
2012[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2012 (12)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td]Most Bonus
Points 2012 (6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Highest point
winning 2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
0/100  (0/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
17/20  (17/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  tofuemperor on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:39 pm

i think after 1st attempt we can finish it within time. the hardest alarm event is still on 3rd map though i think we past it the first time. just pure luck and bug that the plank stopped at the roof. did we get wipe out by tank after the alarm event? i dun remember.

anyway i thought of another strategy to deal with tank after the alarm event. we are still on the plank house. when the tank come stay on the plank house, let the tank come up. throw fire if available. avoid jumping into the swamp. i think we will pass by 3 to 4 plank house before reaching the roof area and each house most probably has a canister. just leave it there. when the tank enter one of the house shoot the canister. remember we can shoot through the wooden wall. we need a line formation for this. for example, barney (chased by tank) - me (one house behind) - aosh - skl. when shooting the canister make sure the survivor leave the house. after that retreat to another house, then another house. at least 2 fellas need to be a house apart from the tank.

house A (barney + tank) - house B (tofu) - house C (aosh) - house D (SKL)

haha....hopefully it will work.
clown
avatar
tofuemperor
Horde

Posts : 436
Points : 529
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 33
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
43/100  (43/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
12/20  (12/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  aosh2tm on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:39 pm

as for the plank event, it needs the right timing to climb up. the plank will stop half way then it will move down.. at that time we start moving up to the roof, as it is also shown in the youtube on how they played on the 3rd map.

Yes after the plank alarm event, we were facing tank on the way eventually.
avatar
aosh2tm
Admin

Posts : 955
Points : 1358
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 34
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2011(20)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2011(8 )
2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bankrupt maker
2011(4)
2012(2)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
69/100  (69/100)
MP:
15/20  (15/20)
Power:
18/20  (18/20)

View user profile http://aoshgames.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:31 pm

tofumaster wrote:as expected swamp fever is a very hard campaign. at the first map i made a mistake by leaving all the downed fellas.....haha...my bad my bad....
anyway this time i notice on numerous occasions, tank can to wipe us out. A few times of restart is because of this. swamp water is really the enemy here.

regarding barney saying im rushing way ahead, well i think it's pretty justified on all times. sometimes when im assaulted where is the backup? izzit bcos im too far ahead or u guys are just too slow or bcos nobody is following me?? am i too fast?? i dun think so. in green health we all cant outrun each other.
am i causing burden to you all by being attacked/ downed too many times? bull crap. i am right in front of 3 guys and nobody even shoot down the zombies? when ru guys looking? I believe the most basic thing here. Strike b4 enemy strike first. being on the frontline can easily clear out a lot of SIs especially boomer.

am i the only one downed most of the time? no. we all are quite even in this case. seriously if you all want to start counting go ahead. only the finale credit can be the real judge. and if u want to argue, dun forget who is in front most of the time.

one more thing, when i move ahead i notice as always nobody really follows. seriously i dunno why? horde? SI? not that i want to be leader or anything. just that common sense tells me when coast is clear just move ahead. yea sometimes i do get ambush by a few zombies but isnt that the role of backup? i cannot predict where they are coming from.

sure, i can always stay behind if u guys want it that way. others can just go ahead in front of me. i can become a good backup Smile plz dun ask me to stick closely together. this is bcos i cannot find any angle to kill the zombies or cover u guys. sticking together are very prone to friendly fire.

anyway here is strategy against tank at swamp area:
- it's quite obvious fire attack wont last longer, but it's better than nothing
- i believe we cannot outrun tank in swamp even in good health, so stay off swamp if possible
- perhaps boomer bile is more effective here (slowing the tank)?, we can try it
- SIs do appear during tank presence, kill it first
- even though it is open swamp there are actually a lot of hidden corner. barney & i were cornered once by those pointed stoned and attacked by zombies.
i suggest run around big trees on land.

Bro be careful of your words... we are on the same boat so think properly. When youre down, we are the 1 who clear the gang to save you. It was not we didnt follow you or back you up, it was just that youre maneuvoring too much. Sometimes you moved into places where we cant even spot you or being blocked. How could we cover/save you? Previous I quoted: 1 man show. Youre that type of guy, and that proved it yesterday. Cos you dont take cover when you move on. If you see how I play as sniper then you know why Barney quote me: the most efficient player.

You are the front liner. So you must make sure you dont take too much damage as you know it will be hassel when the horde comes. I shoot only when I know I can, else I must wait until I can shoot to reduce friendly fire, esspecially when I am using sniper rifle with just 15 rounds of bullets.

Bro you need a little self-control on how to deal with comments. It is just a game only, so dont be too serious and just take note on how to improve yourself only. It is not a matter on pin-pointing any1s fault, again, its everyone's part. So play SMART next time.
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 pm

tofumaster wrote:i think after 1st attempt we can finish it within time. the hardest alarm event is still on 3rd map though i think we past it the first time. just pure luck and bug that the plank stopped at the roof. did we get wipe out by tank after the alarm event? i dun remember.

anyway i thought of another strategy to deal with tank after the alarm event. we are still on the plank house. when the tank come stay on the plank house, let the tank come up. throw fire if available. avoid jumping into the swamp. i think we will pass by 3 to 4 plank house before reaching the roof area and each house most probably has a canister. just leave it there. when the tank enter one of the house shoot the canister. remember we can shoot through the wooden wall. we need a line formation for this. for example, barney (chased by tank) - me (one house behind) - aosh - skl. when shooting the canister make sure the survivor leave the house. after that retreat to another house, then another house. at least 2 fellas need to be a house apart from the tank.

house A (barney + tank) - house B (tofu) - house C (aosh) - house D (SKL)

haha....hopefully it will work.
clown

About your idea, when horde comes, we have no room to run. Who will you concerntrate to shoot? Tank or horde? Even not tank the gang will also wipe us out easily. Dont forget the swamp will slow us down easily if we miss jump.
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:41 pm

My review on performance-

Myself:
- I noticed that when horde comes nobody will automatically throw bomb out eventhough they possessed 1, esspecially when vommited by boomer. I found that even boomer bile couldnt attract the horde away when boomer vomitted on player. They still go chase the affected player. The old strategy still works; throw pipe bombs when vommited by boomer. I highly suggest to use bb when defending and pb when vomitted by boomer. Believe me, I noticed it clearly.
- Still some adjustment on friendly fire to do bcos I sometimes accidently hit teammate when high time comes. Mostly if I can shoot I will do, else no.
- Coordinations or cooperations still not good enough. Sometimes we over crossed our teammate and ran into their firing line. So do take note of this.
- I will try not to be left behind too far in most occassions.

Tofu:
- Control yourself, dont get into frustration easily. Stick to teammates often is essential, even though youre a fan of Rambo.
- If you want teammates cover, just get a clear vision of us and duck down. That way we will easily cover you.

Barney:
- Throw bombs except molotovs when needed. Youre most likely to take damage much. I suggest you take pipe bombs more often cos you will need it to rescue yourself in emergency occassions. I can never always cover you much as I have to help others also, so self defence is more effective.

Aosh:
- Play as your part, use your prime weap all the way, dont think of out of bullets, take whatever weap you find in the way (unless sniper is likely your best weap tongue ).
- If zombie too near to teammate, dont shoot if you feel you cant. Alarm your teammate so they can take precaution.
- Dont be panic when horde or tank comes. Analyse the condition of the map and think a way to fight. Just like if being vomitted, throw pipe bomb if you have, else get some1 to throw for you. Then take a flat wall, corner or hide in the room if possible. If surrounded, just make your way to your teammates vision and let them help you while you cant defend yourself. That is how I counter boomer vomits.

My general strategy:
1) Weapons - Any type of your like. I will stick to sniper most of the times, my prime weap.

2) Bullets - When out of bullets, use hand guns or melees. Pick whatever guns you come across unless youre not likely to switch weapons or save bullets for your prime weapon. This is good for Aosh as he plays as backup, I would save my sniper rounds for SIs and witches normally.

3) Hordes - Most likely boomer bile will do the counter, but then pipe bomb is just good to counter boomer vomits. Molos is the worst choice to throw.

4) SI - Shoot in vision, but never chase them if they run away, eventually they still turn up. My sniper will do the long range shooting.

5) Witch - normal strategy - sniper or shotgun 1 hit. of course if possible we just leave her alone.

6) Tank - The most toughest creature, some more fighting in swamps is more likely fighting in his home ground. Molos will be less effective in this case. I thought of 1 strategy but this is just 50% effective I would say. That is every1 use auto rifle to bring him down. I noticed that although shotgun possess the most damage, you will less likely to hurt him in long range. even in close range shotgun is also less effective cos it has only 10 bullets to shoot. Auto-rifle has less damage compared to shotgun, the good part is in long run auto-rifle deals more damage to tank bcos the damage is simply constant. Whats more I think that auto rifle will simply slow down the running tank, enable the running survivor to escape. We can try on this.
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  tofuemperor on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:51 pm

u dun understand lar....this tank strategy is after the alarm event. meaning we already clear the hordes. wat jumping ur talking about? there is no jumping involve. just running on the wooden houses. as aosh pointed out normally there will be tank near the end of the houses.

for u other reply, u ask me to be careful with my words?? hahaha....asking me to play smart?? how do u expect me to take lesser damage while complaining i maneuver too much?

perhaps i should just be stationary and let u guys cover me?? can u do that?? as i have said b4, a number of time i am down right in front of u guys especially in swampy areas. so what can u say about that? 15 bullets?? scared of friendly fire?? not good enuf??

yea sure....this is a game but i take ppl opinion in deep thought just like u who is obviously offended somehow by my 1st reply. as you have said to me b4 i ask u to choose ur words carefully in the future not bcos im offended but sometimes ur thoughts are just plain ridiculous. just keep it to urself next time. Smile
avatar
tofuemperor
Horde

Posts : 436
Points : 529
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 33
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
43/100  (43/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
12/20  (12/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 pm

tofumaster wrote:u dun understand lar....this tank strategy is after the alarm event. meaning we already clear the hordes. wat jumping ur talking about? there is no jumping involve. just running on the wooden houses. as aosh pointed out normally there will be tank near the end of the houses.

for u other reply, u ask me to be careful with my words?? hahaha....asking me to play smart?? how do u expect me to take lesser damage while complaining i maneuver too much?

perhaps i should just be stationary and let u guys cover me?? can u do that?? as i have said b4, a number of time i am down right in front of u guys especially in swampy areas. so what can u say about that? 15 bullets?? scared of friendly fire?? not good enuf??

yea sure....this is a game but i take ppl opinion in deep thought just like u who is obviously offended somehow by my 1st reply. as you have said to me b4 i ask u to choose ur words carefully in the future not bcos im offended but sometimes ur thoughts are just plain ridiculous. just keep it to urself next time. Smile

Well whatever you think is yours. To you I am ridiculous, but what others quote me is just simply proved that how I play is efficient. You need a bit of thinking my dear friend. We do whatever we can to support you only.

Ridiculous? How ridiculous I am? Tell me what I have said wrongly, And prove to me with your facts and your suggestion. Youre an engineer and you talk by facts.

I am not the 1 who is offended. I simply just explained why this and that only. You just carefully read and think what I said if it is logic or not.

I am not like boasting myself, but simply my fighting skill proves to be efficient. So sometimes you need to think why I said like that. I not saying something ridiculous if I never tried it b4.

You really need to see yourself how you play. You really manuvoring too much. How can we cover you when you do that? Or simply you want to do it yourself? Just duck down and shove them away, that we can still cover you if youre on our sight. You simply hit down in front of us bcos you dont take cover. You just simply run here and there to shoot.

Bros here pls justify if I saying the right thing or I am ridiculously being acused.
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  aosh2tm on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 pm

skl2010 wrote:
tofumaster wrote:i think after 1st attempt we can finish it within time. the hardest alarm event is still on 3rd map though i think we past it the first time. just pure luck and bug that the plank stopped at the roof. did we get wipe out by tank after the alarm event? i dun remember.

anyway i thought of another strategy to deal with tank after the alarm event. we are still on the plank house. when the tank come stay on the plank house, let the tank come up. throw fire if available. avoid jumping into the swamp. i think we will pass by 3 to 4 plank house before reaching the roof area and each house most probably has a canister. just leave it there. when the tank enter one of the house shoot the canister. remember we can shoot through the wooden wall. we need a line formation for this. for example, barney (chased by tank) - me (one house behind) - aosh - skl. when shooting the canister make sure the survivor leave the house. after that retreat to another house, then another house. at least 2 fellas need to be a house apart from the tank.

house A (barney + tank) - house B (tofu) - house C (aosh) - house D (SKL)

haha....hopefully it will work.
clown

About your idea, when horde comes, we have no room to run. Who will you concerntrate to shoot? Tank or horde? Even not tank the gang will also wipe us out easily. Dont forget the swamp will slow us down easily if we miss jump.

He's talkign about the 3rd map after the plank alarm event where the tank alone against us that time
avatar
aosh2tm
Admin

Posts : 955
Points : 1358
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 34
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2011(20)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2011(8 )
2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bankrupt maker
2011(4)
2012(2)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
69/100  (69/100)
MP:
15/20  (15/20)
Power:
18/20  (18/20)

View user profile http://aoshgames.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  aosh2tm on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Ok, according to the replies made by all of you... including the ranting, accusing, etc, we need to improve those and find a solution on this. We know that tofu having hard time to judge when all these kind of situation as a front liner. So i cannot blame on him because that's his role. (except for that leaving 3 of us behind and run into ferry, that one is really terrible decision)

There are several times front liners are being separated (one is going front, and another go other side into houses looking for supplies).

When hordes attacking, many times the formation gone haywire. But we know that this type of attacking never get perfect defending all the time. I agree skl for the situation where you need to throw pipe bomb or boomer bile. So that one we will also need to know who will take which bomb.

So i don't care whether all of your post are ridiculous or not, all are taking account to make something to improve and justify. Both skl and tofu are not wrong in the sense of justifying themselves and giving their thoughts.

But after all the thoughts you all given, I found the common flaw of most situation. The communication on the formation was indeed seriously bad or not even in place. In fact that suppose to be my role for the communication on the formation which I think none of us were think about. Next time I have to monitor 3 of you guys on the formation most of the time. (except for the tank attack)
avatar
aosh2tm
Admin

Posts : 955
Points : 1358
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 34
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2011(20)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2011(8 )
2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bankrupt maker
2011(4)
2012(2)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
69/100  (69/100)
MP:
15/20  (15/20)
Power:
18/20  (18/20)

View user profile http://aoshgames.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  tofuemperor on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 pm

as i said b4, ur of opinion of me just keep it to urself. u want further explanation/ justify what i said b4? ur sniper + no cover fire + me downed = failure. dun be so confident when ppl say ur efficient. killing tank? with sniper? SIs? cmon, everyone did their part. everyone is efficient.
i maneuver too much? hard for u to shoot? how efficient is that? i seriously dun think that my maneuver will affect ur shooting that much in such a vast open area map. in addition ur using sniper. 1 bullet at a time. logically i cant really be ur scope sight all the time right?
barney did mention b4 dun run in front of ur firing area. How i know where ur firing? ur behind im infront. so who should take note while firing?
taking cover? all i know is that zombies are attacking me, i just kill them; that's all. run to cover? duck and shove them and waiting for cover fire? it's easy for you to say. i am pretty much dead by then. yea i did try ducking & shoving b4. It fails. I am downed b4 bcos of that.
plz dun tell me do not be frustrated. it's my attitude. my gameplay will not change bcos of that.

let's end this. i will still have the same gameplay as usual whether u guys like it or not. it's not rambo, not 1 man show. it's just being in front line clearing enemies out faster. if u think ur efficient then that's good for you. however if u think other teammate is dragging everyone down dun start by blaming others. Look at urself; improve & adapt.
avatar
tofuemperor
Horde

Posts : 436
Points : 529
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 33
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
43/100  (43/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
12/20  (12/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  tofuemperor on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:38 pm

aosh2tm wrote:Ok, according to the replies made by all of you... including the ranting, accusing, etc, we need to improve those and find a solution on this. We know that tofu having hard time to judge when all these kind of situation as a front liner. So i cannot blame on him because that's his role. (except for that leaving 3 of us behind and run into ferry, that one is really terrible decision)

There are several times front liners are being separated (one is going front, and another go other side into houses looking for supplies).

When hordes attacking, many times the formation gone haywire. But we know that this type of attacking never get perfect defending all the time. I agree skl for the situation where you need to throw pipe bomb or boomer bile. So that one we will also need to know who will take which bomb.

So i don't care whether all of your post are ridiculous or not, all are taking account to make something to improve and justify. Both skl and tofu are not wrong in the sense of justifying themselves and giving their thoughts.

But after all the thoughts you all given, I found the common flaw of most situation. The communication on the formation was indeed seriously bad or not even in place. In fact that suppose to be my role for the communication on the formation which I think none of us were think about. Next time I have to monitor 3 of you guys on the formation most of the time. (except for the tank attack)

want to try my zig zag formation?? clown
avatar
tofuemperor
Horde

Posts : 436
Points : 529
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 33
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
43/100  (43/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
12/20  (12/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  aosh2tm on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 pm

we can try that as alternative way
avatar
aosh2tm
Admin

Posts : 955
Points : 1358
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 34
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2011(20)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2011(8 )
2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bankrupt maker
2011(4)
2012(2)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
69/100  (69/100)
MP:
15/20  (15/20)
Power:
18/20  (18/20)

View user profile http://aoshgames.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  tofuemperor on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:50 pm

cheers cheers cheers finally someone accepted my formation!!
avatar
tofuemperor
Horde

Posts : 436
Points : 529
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 33
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
43/100  (43/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
12/20  (12/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:10 pm

tofumaster wrote:as i said b4, ur of opinion of me just keep it to urself. u want further explanation/ justify what i said b4? ur sniper + no cover fire + me downed = failure. dun be so confident when ppl say ur efficient. killing tank? with sniper? SIs? cmon, everyone did their part. everyone is efficient.
i maneuver too much? hard for u to shoot? how efficient is that? i seriously dun think that my maneuver will affect ur shooting that much in such a vast open area map. in addition ur using sniper. 1 bullet at a time. logically i cant really be ur scope sight all the time right?
barney did mention b4 dun run in front of ur firing area. How i know where ur firing? ur behind im infront. so who should take note while firing?
taking cover? all i know is that zombies are attacking me, i just kill them; that's all. run to cover? duck and shove them and waiting for cover fire? it's easy for you to say. i am pretty much dead by then. yea i did try ducking & shoving b4. It fails. I am downed b4 bcos of that.
plz dun tell me do not be frustrated. it's my attitude. my gameplay will not change bcos of that.

let's end this. i will still have the same gameplay as usual whether u guys like it or not. it's not rambo, not 1 man show. it's just being in front line clearing enemies out faster. if u think ur efficient then that's good for you. however if u think other teammate is dragging everyone down dun start by blaming others. Look at urself; improve & adapt.

Ok. If you say cover fire, if youre in front and you are moving, how to cover fire? if you stop and shove, the zombie stunned, we can fire them at once. Logically I wont easily shot you if you dont move rite? If you dont try how you know it's ridiculous? I always fight like that, did I ever horded down often? I always caught by SI only. Ask your teammates to clarify if you think I am talking BIG!

You always say no cover fire for you. Let me tell you this time. I will not cover fire you another time. I will let others to help you since you so confident that no cover for you. Mark my words!

I not the 1 who think I am efficient. It's a compliment others. If you think youre better than me, then be it. You on your own. I will not to help you again in front of my eyes since you always abandon others when in danger. I am giving you some comments that will help you, not to blame you or flame you. But your words had made me somehow feel accused. Youre accusing my SKILLS. Quoted - (how efficient is that? i seriously dun think that my maneuver will affect ur shooting that much in such a vast open area map. in addition ur using sniper. 1 bullet at a time. logically i cant really be ur scope sight all the time right?) My bullet is 1 hit 1 kill, sometimes 2 or 3. Think logically about it!

At first I am not offended to your words. but after hearing this I would rather stay my sight away from you rather to help you by giving covering fire since youre sick of telling us covering fire.

Think of those who back you up when theyre not receiving any covering fire when in danger. Think of those who help you up when youre down. Think of those who back you up the most. Youre accusing those who was helping you.

Sniper + no cover fire + down = failure? If my sniper so useless untill I cant cover you I will rather choose to kill you all in 1 SHOT! SERIOUSLY!


Last edited by skl2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:12 pm

tofumaster wrote:
aosh2tm wrote:Ok, according to the replies made by all of you... including the ranting, accusing, etc, we need to improve those and find a solution on this. We know that tofu having hard time to judge when all these kind of situation as a front liner. So i cannot blame on him because that's his role. (except for that leaving 3 of us behind and run into ferry, that one is really terrible decision)

There are several times front liners are being separated (one is going front, and another go other side into houses looking for supplies).

When hordes attacking, many times the formation gone haywire. But we know that this type of attacking never get perfect defending all the time. I agree skl for the situation where you need to throw pipe bomb or boomer bile. So that one we will also need to know who will take which bomb.

So i don't care whether all of your post are ridiculous or not, all are taking account to make something to improve and justify. Both skl and tofu are not wrong in the sense of justifying themselves and giving their thoughts.

But after all the thoughts you all given, I found the common flaw of most situation. The communication on the formation was indeed seriously bad or not even in place. In fact that suppose to be my role for the communication on the formation which I think none of us were think about. Next time I have to monitor 3 of you guys on the formation most of the time. (except for the tank attack)

want to try my zig zag formation?? clown

Zig Zag? scratch Nah! elephant


Last edited by skl2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  aosh2tm on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm

skl2010 wrote:
tofumaster wrote:as i said b4, ur of opinion of me just keep it to urself. u want further explanation/ justify what i said b4? ur sniper + no cover fire + me downed = failure. dun be so confident when ppl say ur efficient. killing tank? with sniper? SIs? cmon, everyone did their part. everyone is efficient.
i maneuver too much? hard for u to shoot? how efficient is that? i seriously dun think that my maneuver will affect ur shooting that much in such a vast open area map. in addition ur using sniper. 1 bullet at a time. logically i cant really be ur scope sight all the time right?
barney did mention b4 dun run in front of ur firing area. How i know where ur firing? ur behind im infront. so who should take note while firing?
taking cover? all i know is that zombies are attacking me, i just kill them; that's all. run to cover? duck and shove them and waiting for cover fire? it's easy for you to say. i am pretty much dead by then. yea i did try ducking & shoving b4. It fails. I am downed b4 bcos of that.
plz dun tell me do not be frustrated. it's my attitude. my gameplay will not change bcos of that.

let's end this. i will still have the same gameplay as usual whether u guys like it or not. it's not rambo, not 1 man show. it's just being in front line clearing enemies out faster. if u think ur efficient then that's good for you. however if u think other teammate is dragging everyone down dun start by blaming others. Look at urself; improve & adapt.

Ok. If you say cover fire, if youre in front and you are moving, how to cover fire? if you stop and shove, the zombie stunned, we can fire them at once. Logically I wont easily shot you if you dont move rite? If you dont try how you know it's ridiculous? I always fight like that, did I ever horded down often? I always caught by SI only. Ask your teammates to clarify if you think I am talking BIG!

You always say no cover fire for you. Let me tell you this time. I will not cover fire you another time. I will let others to help you since you so confident that no cover for you. Mark my words!

I not the 1 who think I am efficient. It's a compliment others. If you think youre better than me, then be it. You on your own. I will not to help you again in front of my eyes since you always abandon others when in danger. I am giving you some comments that will help you, not to blame you or flame you. But your words had made me somehow feel accused. Youre accusing my SKILLS. Quoted - (how efficient is that? i seriously dun think that my maneuver will affect ur shooting that much in such a vast open area map. in addition ur using sniper. 1 bullet at a time. logically i cant really be ur scope sight all the time right?) Think logically about it!

At first I am not offended to your words. but after hearing this I would rather stay my sight away from you rather to help you by giving covering fire since youre sick of telling us covering fire.

Think of those who back you up when theyre not receiving any covering fire when in danger. Think of those who help you up when youre down. Think of those who back you up the most. Youre accusing those who was helping you.

Sniper + no cover fire + down = failure? If my sniper so useless untill I cant cover you I will rather choose to kill you all in 1 SHOT! SERIOUSLY!

Ok, basically skl suppose not to cover front liner, even horde also skl not suppose to cover. That's suppose to be me cover those front liner unless I need skl to cover them.
avatar
aosh2tm
Admin

Posts : 955
Points : 1358
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 34
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2011(20)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2011(8 )
2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bankrupt maker
2011(4)
2012(2)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
69/100  (69/100)
MP:
15/20  (15/20)
Power:
18/20  (18/20)

View user profile http://aoshgames.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:26 pm

aosh2tm wrote:
Ok, basically skl suppose not to cover front liner, even horde also skl not suppose to cover. That's suppose to be me cover those front liner unless I need skl to cover them.

In times of danger, every1 should cover each other. We are not just playing as a team, we also playing survivally. So my priority is to cover teammates when theyre in trouble. Just ask barney and yourself, did I provide you both cover? It's just a matter of more or less only. We cant say I didnt provide cover regardless you both up or down.

The point is he should not accuse us by saying - no cover fire from us. And I seriously being insulted bcos hes accusing my skills.

If every1 plays only their part, then when danger comes there will be likely we will be easily defeated. Why? If 1 down, not enough cover from others result defence weaken and cracked up. We can always switch strategy when times in difficult. So its not just only our part but also courtesy to help teammate.
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  tofuemperor on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:59 pm

why this sohai so angry lar....i got insult his skill meh???
avatar
tofuemperor
Horde

Posts : 436
Points : 529
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 33
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
43/100  (43/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
12/20  (12/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:06 pm

tofumaster wrote:why this sohai so angry lar....i got insult his skill meh???

Then you tell me how I cover fire you when you move around? You simply dont understand if you move I will accidentally shot you in sight! You want to die in my hand ka? You think your movement wont affect my shooting ka? Then you shoot and let me move around la! Isnt this an insult to me?

Yeah I really sohai for so angry why I want to tell you Dai Lan Ngon so much things. I could have just leave you alone and fight your own.
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  tofuemperor on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:15 pm

like that maybe u dun have the skill lor. i can do it with your precious sniper.
avatar
tofuemperor
Horde

Posts : 436
Points : 529
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 33
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
43/100  (43/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
12/20  (12/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  skl2010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 pm

tofumaster wrote:like that maybe u dun have the skill lor. i can do it with your precious sniper.

Oh... Good. Since youre likely to insult me, then lets swap position. I be the front and you be the back and see how we play. Condition is you must take sniper all the time if available and I take SMG/auto-rifle. Accept?
avatar
skl2010
Horde

Posts : 300
Points : 312
Join date : 2010-03-10
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
64/100  (64/100)
MP:
12/20  (12/20)
Power:
13/20  (13/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  tofuemperor on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 pm

ok....like that i stay in the back lor...haha....better still u go move like me and attract boomer....we will see what happen after that Smile
avatar
tofuemperor
Horde

Posts : 436
Points : 529
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 33
Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]


Character sheet
HP:
43/100  (43/100)
MP:
10/20  (10/20)
Power:
12/20  (12/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swamp fever expert 1st attempt review

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum